Saturday, June 6, 2015

Mary Engelbreit and Web 2.0

Mary Engelbreit is an artist that I admire. Her art is very unique, as well as spiritual and inspirational. I am such a fan that her $10 desk calendar is the one thing I told my Mother I wanted when I was asked for a Christmas wish list. I'm 44, but I'm lucky that she still treats me like I'm 14. There is a reason I chose to write about Mary. The first time I saw her work, was a post on Facebook from a family member that is a fan. I started following her on Facebook, then Instagram, and Pinterest. I am also subscribed to her website. I do think she is using 2.0 technology effectively, simply because if she wasn't, I wouldn't know who she is. Below is a photo of Mary and links to the platforms that she is utilizing to promote herself and her work.

Image Source: http://www.maryengelbreit.com/pages/meet-mary
Mary uses various means to reach out to existing and potential fans. On her website you can find all about Mary, and view and purchase her artwork.

Website:
Mary Engelbreit Website
Blog feed:
RSS
Social Media:
Facebook This page has 151,308 page likes just this week
Google+
Social Stream:
Twitter 2,303 followers
Social Curation:
Pinterest 7.651 followers
Pictures: 
Instagram 9,728 followers
Video:
YouTube 388 subscribers



No comments:

Post a Comment